school P&C is an important link between the school and the parent
community. And we’re a pretty good bunch of people, so get involved! Head to
our web page or
follow us on Facebook for up
to date information.
monthly meetings provide a forum for discussion of a variety of issues related
to our school. We meet the third Tuesday of each month, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, in the school library. All parents and caregivers are invited to attend.
the P&C do?
P&C volunteers organised:
- Special food days for the kids for Cross Country, Junior &
Senior Sports Carnivals and Under 8s Day
- Mothers’ Day Stall
- Ride to School Day
- Thank you morning tea for our teachers on World Teacher Day
- Uniform shop
- Weekly parent hub drop in zone for parents to meet and connect
- Book Club & library support
- Contributed to the School’s building Master Plan
- Ecology working group – gardens
- School Banking
- Trivia night
- School disco
- Returning lost property to its rightful owners!
more than $17,000, which was donated to the school for:
- Painting new handball courts and outdoor games
- Arts program
- New carpet in the library and some classrooms
- War on Waste
Thank you to everyone who volunteers. We can’t
do it without you!
Steadman + Kat Cutler
Secretary / Facebook Curator
- Uniform shop
- Parent hub
- Ecology/War on Waste
- Tuckshop options
- School banking
- Lost property
- Library support
- School sports
- Book club
- Traffic safety
support for the school relies on volunteers – please contact us if you can help
out in any way!
How can I stay in touch?
Want to make
sure you know what’s going on at the school?