Responsible behaviour plan
Our responsible behaviour plan has been updated to
include our Positive Behaviour for Learning focus, as identified in the
school’s Strategic Plan. Our updated plan was endorsed by our school
community and P & C President on 6 February 2018.
Our school expectations of Be Safe, Be Respectful and Be a
Learner, are underpinned by our Six Kinds of Best:
- Be the learning kind
- Be the achieving kind
- Be the community kind
- Be kind to yourself
- Be kind to others and
- Be the environmental kind.
If you would like a printed version of our responsible
behaviour plan, please contact the Office.
Our school is currently enrolment managed
Required supporting documentation
Proof of residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x primary source
- Current lease agreement
- Rates notice
- Unconditional sale agreement
1 x secondary source
- Utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas) showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name
If any of these documents are not provided then a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence is the place nominated in the enrolment application will be required. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of identity
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was not born in Australia and does have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was not born in Australia and does not have Australian Citizenship)
The school will contact you to arrange an enrolment interview.